Wednesday, May 23, 2012

welcome to my blog

Hi, friendsWelcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I willuse it to practice writinglisteningspeaking and readingAlso, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.


My name’s Evelin Rojas but you can call me Imii. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Altos de la Vanega. I’m 18 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a teacher. I have a one sister.


I study Law at URBE . My favorite subject is Civil. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.


love listening to music and dancing, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, going to parties with my friends. My favorite food is pizza. I like spendig time with my family , go to the movies.The most important to me is  my family  and my estudies. I also enjoy going out with my cousins.

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


keep on shining..!!
Evelin Rojas
 
 
 
 
Activity:

* Write some questions like these:

1.- What´s your name?
R:  I´m Carol

2.- What´s your last name?
R: My last name´s Urdaneta

3.- How do you spell your first name?
R:   C-A-R-O-L
ci-ei-ar-ou-el

4.-How do you spell your last name?
R:  U-R-D-A-N-E-T-A
iu-ar-di-ei-en-i-ti-ei

5.-What´s your e-mail address?

6.- What´s your phone number?
R:  0424-6635525
ou-four-two-four-six-six-three-five-five-two-five

7.- Are you a Student?
R:  Yes, I´m student

8.- Are you a student in URBE?
R:  Yes,  I´m study in URBE


Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


keep on shining..!!
Evelin Rojas

No comments:

Post a Comment